BD Aviation supports global growth, innovation and efficiency by providing associates with a convenient, first-class travel experience in the safest, most secure and confidential manner.
The Pilot, in accordance with FARs and our Flight Operations Policies, is responsible for the safety of our passengers, aircraft, crew, and cargo while fulfilling this mission. The Pilot must be able to effectively interact with corporate personnel and with other members of the department concerning all aviation functions. .
- Safe transportation of passengers and crew to their chosen destination
- Ensure knowledge of and compliance with all Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) and BD Flight Operation Policies (FOP)
- Analyses weather conditions before and during flights and makes decisions regarding possible delays, rerouting or flight cancellations
- Maintains current navigation manuals and charts for assigned aircraft
- Serve as an individual contributor to projects, conducts research related to aviation technology requirements, process improvements, and actively contributed to the organizations safety management activities
- Associate’s Degree
- Flight training received through an FAA-approved school or training program.
- FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) rating
- Two (2) years of recent experience as a Captain in corporate international operations.
- 5,000 hours total flight time with 3,000 hours as PIC, of which 50% is in turbine powered aircraft.
- FAA 1st class medical certificate.
- Willing and able to work long hours including evenings, weekends and holidays, and report to workplace within 2 hours of being called
- Extensive travel, rotating schedules and international travel
- Must be able to effectively interact with corporate personnel and members of the Flight Department
- Must have a service-oriented approach in his/her daily interaction with aircraft users and maintain the teamwork concept as a core value
- Some physical exertion such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing and walking and lifting in excess of 30lbs as well as long periods of sitting
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Falcon 7X and/or 2000 ExEASy experience
- Intial or recurrent training, including a Pilot Proficiency Examination, on Falcon 2000EXEasy and/or Falcon 7X within the past six (6) months.
- One Hundred (100) hours recent experience in F2000ExEASy or 7X
- Applicants invited to interview must provide appropriate documentation of all flight hours and college transcripts.
- DOT required pre-employment drug test.
- TSA-required fingerprint based Criminal History Records Check and a background check.