Pilot Captain role open with Fortune 500 Corporation flying domestically and internationally operating out of private regional Midwest airport.
- Interact with clients in a professional and efficient manner
- Domestic and international executive Part 91 transportation.
- Responsible for flight planning and execution of flights.
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
- Must hold a fixed wing ATP
- Must have a minimum of 5000 hours total time of which 3000 hours are turbo jet experience
- First class medical required
- Falcon experience is preferred
- Experience in Europe and Asia operations is a plus
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
Imagine being surrounded by more than 110,000 intelligent, driven and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Our diverse and inclusive team combines technology and engineering in a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets.
This exciting environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $22.3 billion in sales and facilities in 141 countries. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Explore them now and join us in doing what’s never been done before.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.