On behalf of our client, a European leisure carrier, we are now recruiting Cabin Attendants who can start on 24th May for their Manchester base for the summer season.
You must have your Initial Safety Training Attestation or Initial Training Certificate issued under EU-OPS 1.005 and be able to start the contract on the 24th May in order to apply.
IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience as a Cabin Attendant
- EU Passport
- A lovely smile
- Minimum arm reach of 210cm
- Initial Safety Training Attestation or Initial Training Certificate issued under EU-OPS 1.005
- Speak & read fluent English
- Work flexibility including weekends
CONTRACT START & END DATES:
- Start: 24th May, 2016
- End: 30th September, 2016
- Fixed monthly salary: £1,000GBP
- BH payment: £3.50GBP per Block Hour
- £23GBP/24h out of base per diems
- Work on day off: £50GBP
- Commission from on-board sales – introduced later on
New cabin crew members can spend their first 10 nights in the hotel when they move to their Manchester base – during these days they have to find their own accommodation.
Small Planet Airlines compensate taxi expenses when reporting for duty or coming back at night time (11 pm to 6 am).
Roster is varied, there is no set pattern, number of off days per month is around 7 as it is indicated in regulations, crew member can have 2 days off on requested days.